24.4.11

Is this prepared to sprout a heartbeat?


what you need is what you have
what you see is what you eat
what you drink is what you breathe
but loathe, loathe till you choke.

broken teeth, lopsided smile
sucked through a black hole (they called 'suicide')
hips were bleeding a risk
knuckles leading the fist
as she froze, she fell and she lost.




but named by lust itself
growing weirdly through this world
knocked out, bell rang, grubby knees
walk away, get your coat, grab your disease.
And leave. As she left, you leave.

skinny jeans painted on my legs
beneath a waistcoat black lace
leather tongue, millions of hands
shaking, caressing, down this yellow lights.

you should leave, by now.
time is running out, so slowly
memories are bites of something
something else i should've avoided.

Come on, leave, let me go,
let me drink here, alone
let me hold him once more,
let me dance on my own.

(But i do love you, still
but who am i talking to?
autumn leaf, pins my nose
i'm barefooted and i'm cold
my body aches, my ears are burnt
i'm speaking nonsense, the sound is gone
people need that comfort in their bones
taxi cab, can't feel a thing
from the hair down.
these words i don't own,
this taste on my throat
and i love you so,
but you are them all)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

lo que sea que vayas a decir, gracias.