14.8.11

Lesson #1

I need to get close to it,
those wolves,
they're calling me.
What's so dangerous about jumping?
Stop talking,
as if i were a stranger to you
As if you didn't know me at all.
And we both know
that i'm the back of your hand,
the needle you cling to,
i get close to you.
As these wolves call me up.
In love with the curves,
but you want me smashed
smashed against your windshield.
Crave the void,
release the smoke,
blood stained hands.
I get close to them,
I dance around the fire.
What's so dangerous about falling?
I'm the deer's head you want
hanging on your wall.
I'm the trophy, i'm the prize.
Celebrate that.
It never had its own story,
but here it is.
Here to stay,
here to be told,
children, listen up:
never get close to it,
those wolves,
even if they're calling,
don't jump into the fire,
don't dance, it's dangerous,
nobody knows you,
you'll end up really bad,
smashed against someone's windshield.
And you'll hang on their walls,
and they'll celebrate that.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

lo que sea que vayas a decir, gracias.